Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Interpretation of the Alphabet

I am getting bored this Christmas break, so I will tell you how I think of the alphabet letters. Don't you dare call me crazy after reading this. Thank you.

A, B, and C -- They are the kids, and the best friends, and a trio that always go on Adventures to get Cookies Balloons. A and B are boys, and C is a girl.

D -- A loner, he watches over the kids sometimes, but hes just a lonely middle-aged letter. D is a man.

E and F -- The twins that do everything together. They are teenagers and they are guys. They are guys.

G, H, and I -- G and H are best friends, and H is dating I, but G has a secret crush on I. G and H are guys, I is a girl. They are all in high school.

J and K -- They are the jokesters, the ones that are overly sarcastic and throw pranks everywhere. Both are early 20's guys.

L, M, N -- M and N are twin boys too, and they are around 5 or 6, and their single widow mother, L, is a depressed 30 year old woman.

O, P, Q -- P and O are dating, but O is having an affair with Q (uh oh!) and P has noooo idea! AND P and Q are best friends! P and Q are girls, while O is a guy.

R, S, and T -- They are the three stooges, and they are hilarious but always get in trouble. All are guys.

U, V, W, and X -- U and V are brothers and close friends, and V is jealous of W, even though W is a girl. V just happens to be homosexual. U doesn't know this though. U and V are boys, while W is a girl. I'm not sure where X comes into this part of the alphabet, but he seems to fit in this group...

X, Y, and Z -- ...and this one. X and Y love each other, except Z is Y's strict dad and he won't let her date anyone. He want's her to grow up to be the girl version of D. But X and Y still date behind Z's back. X and Z are boys and Y is a girl.


So there is my crazy interpretation of the letters of the alphabet. Later I will post numbers 0-10. Hope this was an interesting post! Bye...


3 comments: