Sunday, April 3, 2011

I've just become addicted to YahooAnswers trolling.

I'm pretty bored, so I think I'll write a blog.

Ok, have you guys seen Freaks and Geeks and/or Undeclared? BEST. SHOWS. EVER. I love those shows! They play on IFC (Independent Film Channel) and I know they are old, and when they were actually aired was when I was too little to understand what the heck was going on, but they are truly great shows. Both have Jason Segal and Seth Rogan in them, which is amazing. And they have gorgeous girls -- Linda Cardellini, Carla Gallo, Monica Keena. They are so pretty, especially Linda Cardellini. I don't know why... I just thought of those shows.

I have the Psych theme song stuck in my head: I know you know that I'm not telling the truth, I know you know they just don't have any clue. Raise the deception, learn how to bend, you're worst inhibitions  tend to psych you out in the end!


I've just become addicted to YahooAnswers trolling. It's pretty fun. Here is my first one:
Yes, it's not that great... I know... I'm gonna do more though. I'll start now. Instead of doing my homework. So I guess I'll sign off here.

There is a roach in my hallway, trapping me in my room. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment