Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jolly Ranchers!!!

Can I just trick-or-treat for the rest of my life? That would be hilarious, a fifty year old asking complete strangers for candy while wearing a big white dress and pipe wire stuck to her head. I would love for someone to come to my house like that.

This Halloween I was a homeless person, and Ella was my hobo pimp. Hehe. Hobo pimp. But it was fun, and I really don't care, I'm going to trick-or-treat until I'm 15, probably. Then I will just buy candy and eat it, and maybe share some with the creepy little kids in Scream masks. Nah, I won't give those ones candy. I hate masks. And surprises. That's why I screamed at the person that was obviously going to jump out at us. They even called us to come over there. It was scary. Don't ever throw me a surprise party, I will scream and then have a heart attack.

My costume was pretty cool, but I don't have any pictures on this computer, so I will show you when I get them from Ranya's phone. I have half a Wal-Mart bag full of candy, so it is a pretty good deal. As you can read, I am eating/ sucking on a jolly rancher right now. 'Tis strawberry, yum.

Well I have to go use spark notes on The Time Machine by H.G. Wells (the book in which i sadly lost...) to finish my report thingy doo-hickey until one in the morning, so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment