Sunday, October 10, 2010

Catching Up

My title reminds me of the knock-knock-joke with the tomato catching up? You remember it? If not, I'll tell you later. So, it is time to ketchup I mean catch up.

Let's start with where my older sister is right now... She is at AUSTIN CITY LIMITS!!!!!!!!! And she left me here?!?!?! Yes, Kaycie took Jessica to Austin for ACL, and I'm stuck at home, missing the episode of Glee, "Grilled Cheezus", Because my DVR deleted it. Ah well, that's what the internet is for. But at ACL, a big concert type thing that lasts a whole weekend, it's like Summer fest, if you know what that is, or Warp tour! Sorry, I just know these from my sister, heh. So, anyways, they are playing practically all of our favorite bands, like Local Natives, Vampire Weekend, Edward Sharp in the Magnetic Zeroes, The National, Norah Jones, The Morning Benders, Manchester Orchestra, Band of Horses, Spoon, Matt and Kim!!! I love all of those bands!!! I want to marry them!

That brings us to our next subject, me marrying a lot of inanimate objects. If you can't chat with me on Gmail, here is my status: My many husbands: The Martian Chronicles; Ray Bradbury; over 1000 songs; over 100 actors/ actresses (don’t judge me); over 20 pianos; fictional characters from multiple kids shows; Ella Robertson; my L.A. Sci-Fi story; DAVID TENNANT; EWAN MCGREGOR + HIS VOICE; Herbert! (Josh's son); Reed's old bass; Mr. D (Ella said i was to his fiancé, but he was cheating on me with her...? and was married to Taylor, and Nicole m. was his ex)

Ok, out of this status, you will only understand The Martian Chronicles (a book we read for ELA that I absolutely adore), Ray Bradbury (the author of that book, and much, much more), the songs, actors/actresses, and pianos. The rest are inside jokes, like Reed's bass, Ella Robertson, Josh's son Herbert, and Mr. D (he is the orchestra teacher, and I had a mini-course with him, he scares me). These are really hard to explain, so I will just skip it. I wonder if Ella still has the story on her computer... If so Ella, email it to me, I'll post it! GAPS! That would be great to post all of Ella's stories! Ella, send me all your stories, and if there are unfinished ones, like I think I still have Blood on the Wall? or was it Ceiling? *Please excuse gruesome story titles* But seriously Ella, on Sunday, I need to come over so we can finish them so I can post all of them!!!

Sorry, just a random paragraph for Ella. Now, I will talk about Homecoming! The theme this year was filiming, and cameras and pictures. Well, great news, LAKE WON!!! But who could've enjoyed the Homecoming Dance without me decorating for it? Yes, I know, I'm in seventh grade, how did I get into the Homecoming? Well, I know a girl, named Jessica, who just happened to be on the decorating committee in StuCo (student council) for the Homecoming. And since she is at ACL, I was her replacement. I just stuck with my dad because everyone else was was in high school. The first day of decorating was just after a big volley ball game, and I'm sure Kelsey (one of my best friends) was there, but I missed her, but I caught Adrienne and David Courteau there! But they left right when I started to work. I worked until 12:30 A.M. and at 12:00 A.M. the alarm in the building started beeping and read: 
COUNT DOWN STARTING
EXIT BUILDING NOW
and below it was counting down from 60, and beeping, and everyone panicked and was very confused. We were half going towards the door and half standing still to think. We thought it would call the cops, but nothing happened. We continued on for a couple minutes, and my dad stayed until everyone was out of the building. Then we went home, slept for six hours, and came straight back to the place and resumed our decorating. We finished from 8 A.M. to 2 P.M. and my dad and I headed out for Arby's.  It was a nice day. He went back alone to the Homecoming place to finish up then stand there to welcome the couples coming in. He's still there, and so is Rehan (which is Ranya's, another best friend, older brother) who went with Freda (Emily's, another best friend, older sister) So with Rehan and Freda together, Emily and Ranya are married, and I am left the odd one out. I can be a best friend to Paulina, because our older sisters are best friends. So many people have older brothers or sisters in 12th grade. It's pretty cool.

So, next subject... well, um, if you need help for any problem at all, email me at wis.lovegurus@gmail.com and invite me to chat! Me and my two other friends are great at giving any type of advice. If you would prefer me (Neena) and another person is on, then just ask them to tell me you want me. I'm probably going to be the one online most of the time, so don't worry.

Another subject. Me and my friends are going to make a movie for the book Hatchet, and we need a Brian. I was thinking of making a guy do it, because all the girls got together to plan this, so I'll try to find some guys. Right now, we think it will be Cole, because he small and scrawny and fits the part. Katie M. is going to be the mommy and she cheats on her husband, Xavier, with Austin U. And I called being the wolf. Kelsey is the bear, because she loves them. OK I think I'm caught up with everything I want to share with the world. Awesome.

Well, I love you guys. Take care, and share the lovely air. I'm sorry it had to rhyme. This time, I'm going to end it with an extremely awesome game that everyone will love! Yea!


Soon, after you use the cheats, you will even.

Adieu, mes amours. 
Jusqu'à ce que nous retrouverons à partir des mots sur ces pages. 
Ecrire à vous plus tard, les amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment