Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sprinkles is a great place.

Sigh, these titles are getting boring. I'm going to have to find another way to amuse you guys...
I've placed my hand in the perfect spot in the middle of my chest so I can feel my heartbeat. It feels really cool.

Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without


Probably my phone and chap stick. Phone -- you never know what situations you'll run into. Chap Stick -- my lips are dry and gross, and sadly I lost my Neosporin Lip Health. Sad face.


Day 13: Goals


1. To find new chap stick.
2. To make friends with people not my age.
3. To figure out what my courses for next year should be.
4. To be successful in life (hardest part of my goals).
and lots more that I'm too lazy to mention.


Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed?


You guys aren't getting that... But you want a recent picture? Of course you do!




I am in the middle. This was at the Valentine's Dance that just happened at our school. It was Holly Wood themed. I did retty good, right? I really like that dress, it's from Target!


Let me find one for my face...
Sorry, my facebook is being a butt.


Ok, now time for another day.
Day 15: Bible verse


And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6:5



That one is nice. It sounds so Renaissance and sweet and meaningful. If you aren't Christian, sorry. I guess this 30 day challenge is for Christians...or non-atheist people.


It's already Saturday... so...
Day 16: Dream house
This will be fun! Except I'm going to make it realistic.
My dream house is going to be nice and cozy. In the suburbs, but right next to the city. I've lived in the suburbs all my life, but I can't ignore the big city lights, the gorgeous night walkways, and everything you need within a mile. I am addicted to the luxuries of living in downtown. But I can't raise kids there, now can I? So I have to put up with the suburbs.
The outside will have one of those nice 'round-a-bout' things in front, you know what I'm saying? A curve into your lawn, in the middle of that curved way and the main street is a vast green tropical patch of vegetation. The garage would be off to the side, in a new building. The back yard would have a pool, but also a beautiful view of the body of water right behind my house. Preferably not Gulf of Mexico water (from Galveston, bleck), more like Daytona Beach water. On one side would be the pool, and on the other side it would be a nice lawn where I can put up a picnic table, for my children to eat outside, along with a nice little playground for the children.
The inside would have two stories. On the first floor, You would walk into a nice living room, the theme would be a nice light maroon color, along with dark brown hard wood flooring and maple wood furniture. A nice big flat screen T.V. would be hanging on top of a gray bricked fire place. The dark brown colored couch would be on the opposite wall, underneath a large window with dark maroon curtains pulled to the side in a fashionable way. A couple feet in front of the couch is a clear glass coffee table, with pretty pink roses in a maple wooden vase in the center, along with a couple of magazines/books.
Now let's walk to the room to the right of the front door, the dining room. The color scheme is again maroon and brown. The wall is a nice deep maroon color, with maple wood furniture, with white cushions on the seats. There is a nice crystal chandelier hanging above the table center piece, which is an exotic piece of art with a soft silvery color. There is a china cabinet with my small collection of glass birds, and bird snow globes. 
Then there is a door to the kitchen. The theme for this room is modern. There will be a stainless steel fridge, counter tops, gas stove, dishwasher, and stools. There will be an island counter in the middle of the room. Stools will line one side of the island, like a breakfast bar. Next to a giant window filling most of the wall, is a door to the back yard.
Then there are stair leading upstairs to the master bed room for my husband and I, and the three other rooms for my children or storage room or something. The designs will come with my children's personalities.
Nice house, huh? There is going to be more, like bathrooms and laundry room, but those are boring and you don't want to hear about it...


Sigh. It's getting warmer. I had to open the window it was so hot in my room. I guess no snow this winter. But Ella's birthday is coming up this Friday! And then my birthday will be exactly one month after hers! I want to have a pool party, but the pools wont be open, so maybe I can have a beach party... but Galveston Bay is gross. I'll find something out.
Oh that's right! I was going to have it at sprinkles, because sprinkles is amazing!
Well, I have to go now. Remeber, Sprinkles is a great place.

2 comments: