Tuesday, February 1, 2011

If bread always lands butter side down and a cat always lands on its feet, what would happen if you tied a piece of buttered bread to the back of a cat and dropped it?

Okay. Day.. what is it now, 5? Wow, only 5 days in and I have lost interest.

Day 5: A song to match your mood


Well... I have a song stuck in my head. I already told you guys yesterday (So Insane) but I don't know what my  mood is... let's ask the people on Gmail chat!


Arg, I can't any of them if I asked they would think I'm crazy... I guess I have to come up with one myself...


Never mind! Sebastian got online. Okay... but now he won't answer me, all he can say is "idk...". Meh.


Well, since he didn't answer, I went to my last resort. The internet. I found a quiz and got Compassionate. Then I got happy on another. These are all boring. I am going to choose random answers on the next and see what comes up. Irritated... hmmm... lemme check my iPod. Nothing, You know what? My "mood" is going to be jealousy. And the song is Sheets -- Damien Jurado. It's a good song. About cheating. You should listen to it.


I'm too lazy to do a random word.


Now I don't know what to talk about. Grrr... Maybe I'm not in a compassionate or happy mood. Sigh. I'm some what bipolar. Maybe it's just these annoying shows on Nickelodeon that are makin me mad. I should change the channel. But I'm too bored. OOhhhh day 6 looks interesting, I better get looking at something for it! But first a random sentence.


You guys have NO idea how much I use Google for these blogs.


If bread always lands butter side down and a cat always lands on its feet, what would happen if you tied a piece of buttered bread to the back of a cat and dropped it?

No comments:

Post a Comment