Monday, February 7, 2011

No! AKU IS EVERYWHERE!

I know, I'm a bad person. I've missed 2 days. Well at least you get 3 in 1! What a deal!

Bee-Tee-Dub's (BTW (by the way)), if you want to find out more of my likes and stuff, like movies and books and things, check my facebook!

Day 9: A favorite picture of your best friend


Well, my best friend is Kelsey. I really don't think I'm aloud to post any pictures of her on the internet... Sorry. But I know which one it would be, because we were playing with her camera, and I took some awesome pics of her.


Day 10: Something you're afraid of


I am afraid of a lot of stuff. But mostly of masks.
They scare the heck out of me. Especially the scream mask.


OH SNAP I JUST WATCHED THE END OF GLEE, AND QUINN KISSED FINN!!! But she is engaged!
Sorry, had to say that. It was a good episode. Blane was in it (Darren Criss). So I was happy.


Day 11: Favorite tv shows


Hmm... Well Glee, duh.
And of course Doctor Who.
And How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Psych, Monk (i miss Monk...), The Office, SNL, Eureka, and of course Criminal Minds!
I'm not creative with my choice of wording.


Well, I succesfully did 3 days in 1 in less than an hour (I was watching Glee)


Now I'm watching Samurai Jack. No! AKU IS EVERYWHERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment