Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm So Excited!!! And I Just Can't Hide It!!!

And since I can't hide it, I will tell you why I am overly happy.

...I HAVE A PHYSICAL!!! I know, that doesn't seem that exciting, but it all pulls my life together. With a physical, I can try out for volley ball (which on the physical I am cleared  for), and if I can tryout for volleyball (which is tomorrow morning at 6:45, and I have to get up at 4 a.m. don't ask why so early, it's a long story, but you can ask if you care) where was I... oh yeah, and if I can try out for volleyball, I can make the A team, which means I am AMAZING AT A SPORT I MASTERED IN TWO DAYS!!! That's right, count it, two days, no camps, no clubs, just two days of training with my best friend. And I also get fit. That's a plus.

Now that I got over that excitement, I can tell you 'bout my first day! I have some awesome teachers, the language teacher (Plato) wants a pianist (WHICH I AM ONE) to play her music and she chose ME! Wow I really need to calm down. Well I guess I'll tell you the downer of my day. That will calm me down.

So, as some of you know, I am in 8th grade math, in 7th grade, no I'm not smart enough to go to Algebra, sorry. And in my 8th grade class there are mostly 8th graders, except for this one nerdy Indian guy, Smit (his various nick names include: Summit, Spit, Smitty, etc.) who sits behind me in the class, but I never talk to him, he was in my last math class, and his friend that I don't know. Leaving me, the only 7th grade girl, alone at lunch, which is 3rd lunch, when all my other friends are in 2nd. So pretty much my longest period and lunch (the two you talk to your friends most) are spent around a lot of annoying 8th graders that yell across the room at everything, with a very nice and cool teacher, but doesn't care about the noise. And a very quiet lunch. I hate it. I might as well go somewhere else during lunch. Oh well, I can have a lot of 8th grade volleyball friends and stuff I guess.

So, how did you guys like that break up letter in my last post? T'was pretty funny. And here is another funny thing, I think you will like it.
Oh, how I love this video.
http://vimeo.com/14190306

3 comments:

  1. YAY NEENA I'M SO HAPPY 4 YOU!!!!!!!

    YOU BETTER MAKE THAT TEAM! FORGET THE HATERS (IF THERE ARE ANY) AND GO KICK SOME BUTT! WOOOOOOOO! LOL

    idk i'm peppy today. lol

    but that sucks about lunch... don't sweat it, though. :) We won't forget about you! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Ella. And now you're Muno? Wow, he is pretty sexy, haha, but he has the highest voice ever, higher than... who has a high voice?

    ReplyDelete