Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lunch is pretty good...

Remember when I said I hated lunch? Well now I don't, or at least, I don't think I do... Well every day at lunch, I play cards with the two nerds (which aren't really nerds... except Smit. He's a major nerd) and the other one is Ronak (don't know how to spell it) Patel (the traditional Indian last name) anyways, I play cards with them, I forgot the name, but it's pretty fun and I like it, but I'm bad at it, and never win, and they tease me about it. Oh well. I guess in Math, instead of two girls teasing the only boy (which is really fun, by the way, and they like it when we do that, haha) it's the two boys teasing the girl. Girl's don't like it, just saying. So I do get annoyed, but I live with it. And I can do homework at lunch too, for social studies, which is good because that's probably my worst subject.

I made the first cut for volley ball! I hope I make all of them. I really want to get healthy this year.

Ok, I'm bored, so if you go to my school let's have a Cutest Teacher Award for WAVE! Ok, and the nominees are... (unwraps envolope) Mrs. Cain, Mrs. Graham, Mrs. Vinson, and Mrs. Wilk. If you have any other nominees, leave it in the comments below.

And if you are not in my school, sorry but no polls are open at this time. Maybe next time.

And now to wrap the day off with some funny stuff.
Do any of you watch nigahiga? I find him pretty funny, but stupid funny, it's good to watch if you need to be cheered up. But I like this one it's really funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfH38VrecH8

1 comment:

  1. yayyyy! like i said, congrats for making the first cut! :)Also, for the cutest teacher award, i'd have to vote for Ms. Wilk. I liked her a lot last year. she was a good teacher

    Also, i'm glad you are at least okay with your lunch schedule...

    ReplyDelete