Friday, August 20, 2010

What do you think?

Do you guys think I should change any part of my blog? Like make it more legible by changing the font? I don't know. So what i have to accomplish today:

1. Finish math summer packet

2. Clean up all my clothes

3. Finish this blog

4. Listen to this song for the rest of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9clUzSny98

5. Somehow practice for volleyball tryouts
 Oh yes! I have volley ball tryouts on the second day of school. I probably can't, I don't have a physical and i don't get shots until next Friday. So I'll just go to regular gym. I'm fine with that. Comment if your disagree. Or agree. I don't know comment if you want to. Ok I think I'm about done, i'll go do everything on my checklist, except for 5. Well I'm not sure. No i won't do 5 today. Ok. now that that's settled. I. Will. Go. Do. Math.

5 comments:

  1. Comment comment comment comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think if you wanna do volleyball, go get whatever crap you have to get done done. If you really aren't sure, practice it, see if you like it, and if you do, go get that crap done.

    I've finished evrything except science, since it's not do till September 1st and I like to procrastinate with science things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ella, I mean the SEXY monster, I thought you were a lamma, not a monster, and I need to get my physical signed and I don't know what to do about that! And don't cuss on my blog please, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one complex comment, Pankow.

    ReplyDelete