Friday, August 20, 2010

Love That Photo

Well, hi, I am new to blogging! How exciting. I chose this blog name because, well the others were too long. And because, you know that saying, "Life is short"? Well, it isn't. Life is the longest thing you've got. And the reason I'm making a Blog is because everyone has a blog and I'm jealous, and I kinda want to see how it is, telling complete strangers my whole life. And the title of my post? Well, I chose it because i really like this photo in the back, it is cute and has pretty colors, and there is a website, lovethatphoto.net, and it has the best pictures for back grounds or your computer's wall paper. So please check that out. So... I'm about to start 7th grade! Woohoo! I think that is another reason I'm making this. So, if you know me follow me please, and if you don't know me, make sure you are not a British version of Peter File (say it in a British accent, and it comes out to be...? That's right. Pedafile) then you can follow me. Hehe I feel accomplished. My first blog (checks off bucket list). Yes, I have a bucket list in 7th grade. Ok well, nice blogging to you. Blog you later!

6 comments:

  1. haha you are quite good at what some call bloging. it is actually called web logging, this ofcourse refering to the WWW (world wide web) anyways you are good at it and it is awsome. thanks for posting

    -sebastian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thanks! Yay! Bastian made my first comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sabastian!! Come to my blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea. I have a bucket list too, and I sooooooo agree with the Life's Long thingy.

    Maybe it's an old person thing, for when they look back at thier life and even if they did a lot of things that were good, wish they coulda done more.

    But, as a 12 year old kid who's looking at life forwards instead of backwards, I can see I'm in for a looooooooong ride.

    ReplyDelete