Sunday, January 16, 2011

Good Title's?

Arg, I'm not good at making titles... except when I'm writing stories for L.A. People laugh at them. In a good way. People laugh with them. Except the titles don't laugh...

Anyways, sorry to those of you who want to read my blog. I blog when others blog, and when they don't I don't. I just think like that, that if no one else is doing it I should stop. Other way around too, but not with drugs and crud like that, I'm way too smart for that. I don't know what I'm saying...

Well, People who are older than me are intimidating, and I follow two people who are way older than me, and they follow me back: The Blog of Pankow and the lexical gap. And people who are older are just really intimidating. It's not that I'm scared of them, it's that I'm scared of what they think of me. I know, you shouldn't care about what others think of you, but wouldn't you hate it if someone thought bad of you? So I just don't know what to do with my actions so I stick with the crowd. Until the crowd does something stupid, like drugs.

And Lex, I do read your blogs. I like them a lot because I can sometimes relate to them, so If you are reading this, don't feel bad I don't comment. It's because since you are in college, and all your friends are in college, so it's very intimidating...

And Pankow, your blogs are cool and funny, and you were the first blog I followed so it helped me start a blog and follow others, so thanks!

Okay, as I sit here and eat my whole wheat pancakes, drenched in maple syrup, and my hot green tea to help my metabolism go faster, because face it, all of us want a faster metabolism, I think I am getting bored of talking about meaningful stuff.

So I've been trying to get my phone hooked up to my computer, because I have some cool pictures I want to show you guys.

Guess what? The Valentine's dance is coming up, and guess who has a date? I know! Impossible, right? A lot of people in my school try to speed up their lives by going out on dates and crud like that, but going to the middle school dance makes it okay. And in my school, it's pretty easy for girls to get dates, because all the guys are nerds, even the 'cool guys'. My date is a major nerd, but it's okay, because I love nerds. And that's why I'm kind of attracted to every guy in my school. Even some teachers.

What's weird is that our older sister's know each other. Except his sister knows about me, but my sister doesn't know about him... 'Cause I'm secretive! Well she will find out soon enough... I guess.

Yeah, there is a whole group of 7th graders who have 12th grader siblings. Have I told you about this already? I'm pretty positive I have. Yeah....


Well Emily, one of the girls with an older 12th grader sibling, just had a birthday party yesterday, and her sister and R's brother (who are dating) were there. I don't know...

But I think P doesn't like me. Our older sister's are best friends, but I think she doesn't like me. We listen to the same music, too, the only two people in our school that listen to that music. So I don't get it. And it makes me feel bad. See? It makes you feel bad when someone doesn't like you.

Eww, gross, hot green tea just went down the wrong pipe in my lungs.

Now I think it's time fore something funny. Oh wait I spelled for wrong. But it says it's not misspelled? Click the link to find out what it is!

Well, have you guys heard of the game, qwop? Click the link, it's extremely fun. And I am from now on going to use it.

Okay, I have to qwop out of here now, to play qwop, so I'll talk to you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment