Monday, January 31, 2011

Wow, I didn't even talk about Speeding.

OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS! Day 4 has arrived! Bask in it's glory!


Day 4: Your parents


Oh... well... I have got two! I can tell ya that!


My mother -- She is Indian, born in India, she moved here (here being America, California to be exact) when she was 7. The she moved down to Texas. She has had two husbands and 5 children. She used to be a daycare person, but now shes a bus driver.


My father -- He's white, and he was born in Maryland. He moved down to Texas when he was 2. He's one year older than my mom. He has had two wives and 6 children. He is a Computer Database Administrator. In other words, a computer nerd.


I think that's enough info on my parents.


Should I do a word generator today? Or tell you guys about music that you will more than likely never listen to? Like the Generator songs: 1st Floor and 2nd Floor. Or So Insane by Discovery, mixing Vampire Weekend (which has become WAY too popular -- sad face) and Ra Ra Riot together!


I'm sure you guys just skipped that whole sentence about the music I listen to. If you didn't, good job. 


Oh, and guess what word I got? Music. JUST KIDDING it's Speeding. Who would be that lucky? No one, that's who!


No One says: Yea! Only I am that lucky.


I think the name of my first born child will be No, their middle name will be Body. So when they say I'm just No Body, they actually are No Body!


Just kidding that would be the worst name on earth.


My baby boy is going to be named Charlie. I love the name Charlie. Especially from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. That show is awesome.


My daughter will be named... I'm not sure. Lola, if I want to be corny and go with Charlie and Lola, and raise my kids to be British.


I don't know. My husband will come up with the girl's name.


Wow, I didn't even talk about Speeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment