Sunday, January 30, 2011

We need more witch doctors.

Day Three...


Day 3: Your first love


Well, there is no answer to this for me...


I may not know what love is at such a young age, but I know that I've never felt it.


Well... that's all I've got to say on that subject...


Unless you guys want to hear my philosophy on love, that I learned from church...


But I don't think you do... it's long and confusing.


Time for the word generator!


Chop.


You chop things... with knives, hands, and axes.


Have you heard of the slap chop? It is funny.



Now here is a parody, and it's a little dirty... Sorry... but it is really funny!

That was a pretty funny remix, you gotta say!


I have to go watch SNL, so quickly, a new word!


Potion...


Optometrist...


Let's put them together!


So, an eye doctor that uses potions? Pretty cool.
What do they do? If you are blind, just poor some random liquid on your eyes? That... would actually probably be beneficial. We need more witch doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment