Saturday, January 29, 2011

Somalia....

Okay, now is time for Day Two...

Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name


Life's Long, Live it Well


Life is the longest thing you have got! Life isn't short. You might think it's short if you are old, because life has just passed by, but you have been alive for 80 years! That is not short! I agree, time passes by so quickly sometimes, and it feels like the days are coming 100 miles per hour.


This is why I made a blog! So I can look back on my young days. I plan to blog on this until I die, but this will probably not work out. 


I just took a little while to look back at all my old blogs, though there weren't many... you guys try doing it! It's interesting.


Anyways, I kind of thought I was a little funny. At first I thought I would just be embarrassing.


Like if you are an actor or song writer, you look back at your old movies and songs and feel embarrassed. I was in a course like that, so I know.


It's the reassurance of others that make it comforting, because everyone knows you were a nerd back then, but others find it funny! All my friends liked the song I made! And had it stuck in their heads months after I made it.


But it's like an on line diary you let strangers read. That actually makes me more open, because complete strangers don't know me. So they can't come up to me and say, OH MY GOSH YOU DID THAT?!?! Complete strangers are nicer! Unlike friends....


Haha, just kidding, friends are cool.


But you guys know what I'm saying, right?


Time for a random paragraph so I end on a random sentence!


From the Random Word Generator I awkwardly got the word Virgin.


So I restarted the page and got Potato. Much better.


Random paragraph about potatoes!


They are my favorite food ever! I like every potato, but not sweet potatoes... too sweet for me...


I find a lot of things too sweet, like those sugar sticks, made of pure sugar. How can people eat those?


I don't find potato's random enough... new word! Um....?


Somalia....

2 comments: