Friday, January 28, 2011

My favorite part, his face during the amazing outburst of fiddling.

Doing this title thing is hard, because I always write what the title says. Now it's blank, and I'm navigating on nothing... but I will try my best to make my last sentence really awkward. If it is, you just saw it. Let your Imagination go wild during this time.


.


..


...


....


.....


......


.......


........


.......


......


.....


....


...


..


.


OK. That was enough time. Post what you thought in the comments! Along with random questions for me to answer! WOAH! Hehe the title I chose was pretty confusing!


I want to try a 30 Day Challenge so I will consistently blog for 30 days straight. Apparently this blog has bad things in it, so if you want to look at it, skip to where it says the schedule, don't read the other parts. They are naughty...


So today would be Day 0....


Day 0: The 30 Day Challenge Explanation and Description


Ummm, just read the link, but like I said, only read the 30 days.


Well that was boring.


I'm going to skip a day, and do day one too!


Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts


Hi. I am Neena L. also known as Nan, Nana, Nernah, Neenah, and multiple other variations of my name.


I don't think I have any pictures with my contacts on, my sister does. I like my self better with contacts.


Well... let me check facebook...


Meh... No good pictures. Don't you hate when you think you aren't photogenic and you think all the pictures of yourself suck? It makes me sad...


I'll edit this post when I get a good picture... Sorry!


But 15 facts...


1. I am a good singer.
2. I am a great pianist.
3. I am 5'3".
4. I am in athletics.
5. Most of my closest friends are guys, straight guys.
6. I have 5 siblings, one is a half sister.
7. My best friends from the beginning of elementary school are Ella, Kelsey, and Evan W. -- not really Evan anymore... weird Space Center guy...
8. I am great at giving advice, even though I have never been in any of those situations! (hint hint, nudge nudge!)
9. I am not addicted to facebook, but I am addicted to Gmail chat.
10. My ELA teacher loves me the most out of all of them, though I have the worst grade in her class -- 93.
11. I am a minor hipster.
12. If you looked at the songs on my iPod, you would get so confused you would run into a wall.
13. I am NOT Hispanic, though my name and my appearance may point to Hispanic, I am half Indian, half American.
14. I'm a tad bit sensitive, but better than I was in elementary school. I used to cry at the slightest things.
15. My mom watches Indian shows with French music (specifically from Amelie, -- by my favorite composer, Yann Tiersen -- a great French movie) Sorry, the last one was weird because I hear my mom watching t.v. downstairs.


Now that I'm done with Day 1...


OHMYGOSH!


Only thirty minutes until Day One is over!


...should I stay up to do Day two?


Hmm... no it's ok.


NOW.


We will talk about the great movie of... The Alamo. 2004.


We were watching it in Texas History (no duh) and my favorite character was Travis, because he was very attractive, played by young Patrick Wilson. Pretty eyes.


Bowie was attractive too. And Davy Crockett was... meh... but his fiddle skills were BOSS.





Listen, and fall in love with his Mad Skillz. Hard core Texan right there. My favorite part, his face during the amazing outburst of fiddling

No comments:

Post a Comment